Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vacation

The kids and I spent a really fun week down in Utah visiting with my little sister and her family at my parents house.

We did lots of fun things while we were together:


We went to Weber State University to watch fireworks (the kids had lots of fun playing while we waited for it to get dark, we also got rained on before the fireworks started).


We took the younger kids to the treehouse museum to play (Jake and Josh went to their Grandma Burger's house to play with their Aunt Madison).


We went swimming, I think this was my kids favorite thing that we did while we were there!



Me, My Sister Rachel, and our Mom made these really super cute hair clips. We had to make them after we got all eight kids to bed (we didn't get finished until about 11:45 pm, but we had lots of fun talking and gettingthe giggles)!
The second picture is of our very favorite clips.
The kids also has some of their other cousins come and spend the day at Grandma's playing.
Joe came down on Friday afternoon, we were able to go to my Brother Ray's home for a 24th of July BBQ, and then on Saturday was our Cragun Family Reunion.
We had tons of fun while we were there!
THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR LETTING US INVADE YOUR HOME FOR A WEEK!
I love spending time with my family, I miss you tons Rachel I hate that yoiu live so far away
I had a blast !

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I need you to teach me how to make your clips. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete