We babysat some kids from our ward over the weekend, and tried to think of all the things that we could to keep them and our own children entertained.
On Saturday morning we went to our ward clean-up where we helped to clean up and make our community beautiful. (We went because the were having lunch afterwards who can pass up free lunch!) Then in the afternoon we went to the zoo. I don't know if I ever want to attempt the zoo again on a Saturday and with six kids! We did get to go in a pet the goats in te petting zoo this time, we have never been at the zoo at the right time to do that so that was fun. They also had a traveling bear display there. Jacey didn't want to go near the bears even though they were stuffed.
Then Saturday evening we made a fire in our fire pit and roasted marshmallows and made s'mores!
I hope that everyone had a fun time. I must admit I don't think I want to do anymore over night babysitting again for a while!
Sounds like fun, but WOW, six kids?! You are a brave, brave woman.
ReplyDeleteDang! I was gonna send Luke over for the weekend. Just kidding! And you guys are great to have done that.
ReplyDelete