Today is my favorite day of the year because the kids went back to school yippee!
Jakob is in his last year of Elementary School, he headed off this morning feeling pretty good that he is in the sixth grade. (I am a little worried about all the pre-teen hormones that will be raging this year, we have already had girls calling him and I am sure this year will be the same way) Joshua started fifth grade and couldn't wait to be out the door and on his way this morning, and Jacey started Kindergarten today. She is in the afternoon class so all I heard from about 9 am was "is it time to go to school yet?" Hopefully she will feel the same way tomorrow! When I took her to school this afternoon she didn't even want me to walk her to class we pulled up at the school and I got out of the car to let her out and she gets out of the van gives me a hug and says "Bye Mom" I did end up walking her to class, I felt bad for some of the kids in her class because their parents were lingering in the classroom, I think that just makes it harder for the kids to stay when their parents won't leave!
I am so glad that all of my kids are at the age that they still love going to school!
Now Jena and I get to have a fun filled day of house cleaning! (Maybe if she will let me get anything done!)
Giant Ditto to everything you wrote! I love my kids but I got so much done today.
ReplyDeleteJacey's pose is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteIt is awesome to send them off to school and you know they are having fun! The boys go to preschool for the first time today, and Dave and I are going on a date! Your kids' pics are super cute!
ReplyDelete